Sunday, September 27, 2009

A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

Today, I realized that I cannot expect others to understand my obsessive determination to succeed.  So, I will no longer attempt to explain or justify why I am a workaholic.  Yes, I am tired.   Of course, I am over-stressed.  Yes, I need to take a break.  Yes, I am doing waaaay to much.  But, will I stop?  NO!  Will I listen to the naysayers?  NO!  Will I believe that my goals are unattainable?  NO!  I pledge allegiance to myself and refuse to amend my personal constitution to include the thoughts and opinions of other people.  In the magical land of QUEEN NIKA, I am sovereign!  I am the supreme rulemaker who declares that any person who wishes to enter into my presence must:
1. Trust GOD always;
2. LOVE your FAMILY unconditionally;
3. Dare to DREAM;
4. NEVER give up; and
5. BELIEVE in the impossible!

...ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

2 comments:

  1. Put God first..........All things are possible. Keep the FAITH.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Sincerely, Nika!