Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OCTOBER BEAUTY OBSESSIONS

Hello, my name is Nika and I am a product junkie. If there is a cream for it, I’ll buy it! If the packaging is pretty, I have to have it! If Beyonce’ uses it, I NEED it!  Like Ike Turner, Nika is addicted to that narcotic, just kidding, but I do loves me a good cosmetic.  Yeah, I'm a goofball, LOL.  Without further ado,  I present my October Beauty Obsessions:

1. Style Black: MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator




What MAC says: A highly effective, dual-purpose, foaming and exfoliating scrub blending natural Volcanic Ash with fine sugar crystals from the islands of Vanuatu. Adds moisture: leaves skin feeling soft and comfortably clean. Mineral-rich. Good for absorbing skin’s natural oils. May be used on any part of face or body. Rinses off with warm water.

Nika says: O-M-G! I love this stuff…its magic in a bottle. If you are searching for the perfect exfoliator, THIS IS IT! (R.I.P. Michael...I couldn't resist, lol)  After one use, my skin felt smoother.  Can't wait to see how my skin improves after multiple uses...Ladies, this one is limited edition, so get to MAC before it's gone!

2. Essie Matte





What Essie says: essie® matte about you
What Nika says: Matte nails were all over the runways at NY Fashion Week 2009.  Now, I'm more than a few coins short from purchasing any of the looks from the shows, so only my nails will be en vogue this fall, LOL.  Hey, its a recession!  Essie Matte will definitely be in heavy rotation.  I can't wait to put my hands ups and sing...Uh Uh Oh...Put A Ring On It!


3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

What Urban Decay Says: This miracle eyeshadow primer is unmatched by any other in the beauty industry! The genie in this bottle fulfills three wishes: eyeshadow that lasts, more vibrant and lasting color, and absolutely NO creasing. Apply Primer Potion to lids before shadow application. It dries down almost instantly (and invisibly), creating smooth lids that are super powered eyeshadow magnets.
What Nika Says:  This is every eyeshadow lover's best friend!!!  I cannot say enough about UDPP...it has changed my eyeshadow-loving life.  One stroke of the magic wand and presto...the perfect shadow base.  No creasing, streaking, or disappearing shadows.  Ladies, get into this!

Do you have an October Beauty Obsession?  Please share your holy grail products in the comments section :o)

1 comment:

  1. Recently I have been all about Ambi Even and Clear Exfoliating Wash and Daily Moisterizer. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Sincerely, Nika!