Thursday, October 15, 2009

YOU ARE A TRUE BEAUTY!



There are soooo many things wrong with this image that I don't even know where to begin...Are you kidding me Mr.FashionDesigner?  Are you serious?  Did you really just make this model's head larger than her waist?  You didn't, right?  You wouldn't suggest that I blow up my head and shrink my waist, would you? Oh, you would?...Oh, you did?...Say what now?  Oh, you ARE serious...wooooow!

Well, here's one for you...How do you suggest that I achieve a 6 inch waist?  I have no problem giving you "big ole headed girl"...but THAT waist, yeah I need help with that!  So, where should I begin?  Sign me up!  I wanna be fierce, fashionable, and en vogue...so whatddaya want me to do Mr.FashionDesigner?  I'm young, impressionable, and I just want to look like the girl in the picture.  So, how do I do it...what's the secret?  I promise I won't tell...I pinky swear! 

(*whispering*...ok readers, be very quiet because i pinky swore that i wouldn't share the following information with anyone...silencio por favor [shout out to Senora Pratt, lol])

Yes, I'm still here Mr.FashionDesigner and I'm ready to learn your secret method of achieving a toddler's waist! ........uh huh.......ok.....got it.....ok....uh huh.....ok....what, this method also corrects acne!!...AND, it will make my nose perfect!!!....get outta here...so, basically I can create a NEW me who looks nothing like the real me?....wow!  Gee, thanks...Ok..smooches...buh-bye!

Are you guys ready for the SECRET?  Brace yourselves...are you sure you're ready?  The secret is to LIE!!!  Its all a lie, folks!  No magic pills, no special diets, no bootcamp workouts... nothing, nadda!  It's all a LIE!  The photos in the magazines are PHOTOSHOPPED!  Even the "beautiful" models can't achieve the images that they sell to us...it's a lie!  So, divas (and divos...how you doin?) stop killing yourselves to mirror the distorted images that you see in the fashion magazines.  Stop starving/bingeing/purging yourselves to lose weight!  STOP IT!  Stop obsessing over the invisible hook in your nose...STOP IT!  Stop staring at your acne scars from 8th grade...because no one notices them but YOU!  STOP IT!  Stop staring at your NORMAL body fat wishing it would go away...STOP IT!  Stop trying to change the truth into a lie.  The truth is YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL...YOU ARE FIERCE...YOU ARE PERFECT!  Repeat after me...I AM BEAUTIFUL, I AM FIERCE, I AM PERFECT!  Face it ladybug, you are a TRUE BEAUTY; because, EVERYTHING else is a LIE!!   

2 comments:

  1. I AM BEAUTIFUL, I AM FIERCE, I AM PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update nika and thanks for keeping it real... >brandnewgaboi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Sincerely, Nika!